Technology makes human lazy?

Saturday 30 April 2011

Deshinan- What I’ve Learned From Electronic Advertising Class

I have learned something about electronic advertising through this class. I get know different types of advertisements from this advertising class. Beside that I also learned about how to deal with client in the real advertising field through the assessment that gives by Puan Nurin. In this assessment we create an advertising agency ‘A4u’ (Avert for You). This assessment helps us to express our talents such as in designing the advert of products. Other than that, I also learned more deeply about Adobe Photoshop from this advertising class and its help me to teach and guide my friends about Adobe Photoshop. Moreover, I get new knowledge about Rafa backgrounds and its products. I also learned about the role of the media to advertise a new product in the market. In addition, from this class I learned about market segmentation; the target marketing strategy; positioning map; and positioning strategy. I hope what I learned in this advertisement class, will help me in future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment