Technology makes human lazy?

Friday 22 April 2011

What I've learned from Electronic Advertising Class

Mageswaran Shanmugam 128494
In my opinion i think from enrolling this class I've learned a lot of new thing through advertising. Before this i was just thinking that advertising is a waste of money and it got nothing to do with any profit. Actually from advertising there is a lot of profit beyond it. I've learned some new methods to do advertising such as copy writing, picture advertising, unique photography and so on. The favorite part is the pyramid advertising. It explain about each print advertising and the purpose of it. It includes attention that the advertisement try to impress the audiences. Next is about interest. It create a interest to the audiences to keep on seeing and asking question to their self to make them more attractive to the advertisement. Next is on credibility for the advertisement to stand by itself to attract the audience to buy the product that shown in the advertisement. Next is desire and it tells or explain about the passion of the audience on the product. Whether to own it or not. Lastly action. This is the main part because the audience will make a choice to own the product and own it. So, I've learned beneficial things in thus class. Hope it could help me in future and in my career too.

No comments:

Post a Comment